Getting Started with Dizzion DaaS on IBM Cloud
Ordering Cloud Desktops via the Dizzion DaaS IBM Cloud Tile
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The Dizzion DaaS IBM Cloud Tile triggers as the creation of a tenant within Dizzion. There are two service levels:
Dizzion DaaS- Hybrid managed Multitenant Desktop as a Service solution that provides management for the Horizon 7 infrastructure and provides the capacity to run the subscribed virtual Desktops. The customer manages the virtual desktop using the the Horizon Admin console and the C3 portal.
Dizzion Managed DaaS- Multitenant Desktop as a service where Dizzion manages both the Horizon infrastructure as well as the virtual desktops and lifecycle.
Step 1. Creating a new Tenant
Open the Dizzion DaaS Cloud Tile
Enter the following Information:
- Deployment Location
- Pricing Plan
- User First Name
- User Last Name
- User Email address
This will create the tenant and result in an email with a link to the C3 portal.
Step 2. Complete Tenant creation
Click on the link in the email and enter the following:
- Confirm Password
Step 3. Complete the Provisioning Wizard in C3
- Billing- Month to Month
- Datacenter Location
- Service level ( DaaS or Managed DaaS)
- Select the size and qty of cloud desktops
- Select any add on products required
- Complete the Network configuration
- Complete the Active Directory configuration
- Complete the Desktop Service Configuration
- Complete the Application List
- Complete the Graphics Requirements Use Case configuration
- Complete endpoints & peripherals Use Case configuration
- Complete the Telephony Use Case configuration
Step 4. Review Order and complete build
- Review configuration and pricing screens
- Complete build process- This will take around 4hours to complete and an email will be sent when completed.
- Capture username, tenant URL for logging in to the environment.
Step 5. Complete Network Integration
- VPN integration (completed via C3 portal)
- Direct Connect (network integration will be scheduled and done over a working session)
- SD-WAN (network integration will be scheduled and done over a working session)
- Active Directory Integration
Step 6. Golden Image & Desktop Pools
During the provisioning process a Windows 10 golden image will be created and published in Horizon via RDP published app.